Foreign candidates applying for admission to study
at University of Bialystok in academic year 2021/2022
Foreign candidates applying for bachelor and master degree programs offered by the University of Bialystok should take the following steps in the recruitment procedure.
1. Candidate should register in the System of Online Registration for Studies from 1st June till 31st August (IRK-FC):
- fill in all needed information,
- upload photo for student's ID,
- choose field of study,
- pay recruitment fee (PLN 85)*,
- send scan of:
– secondary school graduation certificate – candidates to first cycle (BA) studies (original document together with apostille/legalised and their translation*) or
– higher education diploma (MA, BA or long-cycle) – candidates to second-cycle (MA) studies (original document together with apostille/legalised and their translation*)
2. Wait for information on the candidate’s account from the recruitment office on the acceptance or refusal of the submission
3. If accepted, submit personally the following documents to the recruitment office:
- a personal questionnaire (printed from the IRK System of Online Registration for Studies),
- an application for the issue of Electronic Student ID (printed from the IRK,)
- a foreign language declaration (printed from IRK) – only when a foreign language course is obligatory from the first year of study,
- a secondary school graduation certificate - candidates to first cycle (BA) studies – original document (together with apostille/legalised and their translation*) to present during an inspection,
- a higher education diploma (MA, BA or long-cycle) - candidates to second-cycle (MA) studies – original document (together with apostille/legalised and their translation*) to present during an inspection,
- an ID (e.g. passport or residence permit) – to present during an inspection,
- copy of document certifying candidate's knowledge of English language at B2 level, with the exception of candidates whose English proficiency has been confirmed during the exam – original document to present during an inspection,
- a health certificate only if specifics of study it requires (the original document together with its translation*) stating that there are no objections to study a selected field of study/specialization,
- copy of document certifying candidate's possession of:
- health insurance for the period of studies in Poland, or
- European Health Insurance Card, or
- general health insurance (Polish National Health Fund—NFZ), or
- confirmation from the insurer that they would cover medical costs of at least 30 000 EUR
– original document to show during inspection (if the candidate does not have such document he enclosed a declaration of its submission before start of first classes).
- authorisation of candidate’s representative to submit documents in case he cannot do it himself,
- parents or legal guardian permission to study in case of minor candidate.
*Documents should be translated by a Polish sworn translator registered in the list of sworn translators of the Polish Ministry of Justice, or by:
– a sworn translator registered in any Member State of European Union (EU) or European Free Trade Association (EFTA) – parties to the European Economic Area Agreement, or Member States of Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), or
– a Polish consul in the country where the documents were issued, or
– an accredited in Poland embassy or consulate of the country which issued the documents or in which the relevant educational system operates.
*SWIFT Code: BIGBPLPWXXX
Bank Millennium S.A.
ul. Stanisława Żaryna 2A