The unit interested in signing the agreement should submit the following documents to the Senate meeting:
- the agreement proposal
- the abstract from the meeting of the Faculty Council confirming its acceptance for signing the agreement with the foreign university
- the specification of the financing source during implementation of the project
- the correspondence between universities confirming their interest in signing the agreement.
After the Senate’s decision, the International Programmes and Relations Office has to:
- inform the specific unit about the decision made by the Senate
- elaborate the final copy of the agreement in both Polish and English language version
- submit the project proposal to Rector.