1. Entrepreneurship in Podlasie region (legal and functional problems), prof. Cezary Kosikowski; contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Ordered research grant: Monitoring, identification and countermeasures against threats concerning citizens’ security, prof. Emil Pływaczewski; contact: email@example.com.
3. Legal and organizational structure of the health care in Poland including sociological determinants- development trends, Teresa Mróz, Ph.D., University Professor; contact: <>.
4. Compulsory measures of leaving the Polish territory by foreigners, Mieczysława Zdanowicz, Ph.D., University Professor; contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Forfeiture of goods and benefits from the crime, Ewa Guzik-Makaruk, Ph. D.; contact: email@example.com.
6. Referendum for the EU Constitution Treaty ratification, Elżbieta Kużelewska, Ph.D.; contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Financial and legal protection of the State Treasury’s interests in Poland, Paweł Lewkowicz, Ph.D.; contact: email@example.com.
8. Legal problems of construction and financing of the task budget in France. Conclusions for Poland, prof. Eugeniusz Ruśkowski; contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Projects realized at the Faculty of Law but by external subjects
Law Faculty Friends
1. The Podlasie Academy of Tax Law - New Edition financed from the European Social Fund; contact: email@example.com.